Greenville National Bank's SmartPay Express (SPE) now makes it easier than ever for businesses, nonprofits and other organizations to accept online payments or donations.
What is SmartPay Express? This new payment solution is the ideal tool for business customers that do not have access to, or a need for, shopping cart functionality, but still want to enhance their online revenue stream or donations. The payment portal offers a unique URL address that is linked to your company's website allowing you to accept payments and donations. With a minimal amount of technical work required, this portal can be customized for each of your business' needs.
The SmartPay Express gives your customers, clients or members the ability to make payments/donations to any of your accounts. These secure payments can be in the form of a one-time (Quick Pay or One-Time Payment) transaction or as a recurring transaction. When your customer clicks the "Submit Payment" button, their payment will then be processed and the funds are in your bank account within 1-2 business days.
In order for customers to make a payment/donation, they will need to provide the following information:
- Name on Account
- ABA/Routing Number (from which the funds are being withdrawn)
- Account Number (from which the funds are being withdrawn)
- Account (to which account that funds are being deposited)
- E-Mail Address
The SmartPay Express provides businesses the ability to:
- Generate transactions and event reports (current & historical)
- Research transactions (current & historical)
- Edit transactions (correct, future date and/or void)
- Contact Greenville National Bank Support for all SPE needs
Call one of our SPE representatives today to see how Greenville National Bank's SmartPay Express can benefit your business.
Please ask to speak to Nellie at (937) 548-1114.