Banking On the Go With GNB Mobile Banking!
It's free, secure, and convenient!
Mobile Banking will provide you with:
- View accounts and transaction information
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View check images
- View statements
- Make a loan payment
With GNB Mobile Banking you will have two ways to access your accounts using any web-enabled mobile device.
Getting started is easy:
You must first be a current Internet Banking customer before you can access Mobile Banking and be using a web-enabled mobile device.
Please check with your service provider as data charges may apply.
GNB Mobile App
Download the GNB Mobile app for Android™ and iPhone® users for free. Search for Greenville National Mobile Banking!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
GNB Text Banking
How to Enroll
2-Way Text Banking
- BAL - Will return balance for all accounts that are active
- BAL 1234 or BAL Pseudo Name - will return balance for specific account
- HIST - Will return last 5 transactions for all accounts that are active
- HIST 1234 or HIST Pseudo Name - Will return last 5 transactions for all accounts that are active
- XFER - XFER+From Acct+To Acct+Amount
- Example: XFER 1234 6321 5.00
- Example with Pseudo Names: XFER ck1 ck2 5.00
- HELP - Will return list of commands
- SUSPEND or STOP - Will suspend or stop the service
Balance Text Alerts
- Daily Balance Alert - Balance alert from a desired account at specific times throughout the day
- Balance Threshold Alert - Balance alert when your balance meets the threshold criteria that is input in setup parameters
- Monthly Balance Alert - Balance alert from a desired account on specific times and days of the month
Transactions Text Alerts
- Debit Card Transactions - generates text notification when a Debit Card transaction occurs
- ACH - generates text notification when an ACH Transaction occurs
- Wires - generates text notification when a Wire Transaction occurs
- All Categories - generates a text alert for All Categories listed on the specified account that is setup
Quick Access will allow you to see the balance of your checking and savings accounts without logging in to the app.
To setup Quick Access:
- Log on to app
- Go to Settings
- Click to activate Quick Access
Once you log out the Quick Access button on the logon screen will now display your account balances.
Also add the app to your Apple iWatch for even quicker access to account balances!
With all other web-enabled devices, you can simple access your account by visiting, greenvillenationalbank.secure-mobilebanking.com, and enter your Internet Banking ID and password.
All terms and conditions applicable to Internet banking may apply to mobile banking.